Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The entire submission (including abstract & figures/tables) is provided in ONE double-spaced Microsoft Word document.
- The submission has been anonymized for peer review, as per the instructions in Ensuring a Blind Review
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- All co-authors, including the faculty supervisor (if applicable) have reviewed the work and consent to its submission to Spectrum.
- Unless otherwise specified, the author(s) guarantee that the submission is their original work. Permission has been granted for any third-party material (e.g. images, artwork, etc.) that is being published in connection with your submission.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
Spectrum encourages authors to publish their work under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International licence (CC BY 4.0) that allows others to distribute, remix, tweak, and build upon the work, even commercially, as long as they credit the Author(s) for the original creation. Authors may, however, choose to have their work distributed under any of the Creative Commons licenses currently available by specifying their preferred licence in the publication agreement. The applicable Creative Commons license icon will appear on the title page of each published submission. A description of the Creative Commons licences is available here: https://creativecommons.org/licenses/