Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- All co-authors, including the faculty supervisor (if applicable) have reviewed the work and consent to its submission to Spectrum.
- Unless otherwise specified, the author(s) guarantee that the submission is their original work. Permission has been granted for any third-party material (e.g. images, artwork, etc.) that is being published in connection with your submission.
- Unless otherwise requested by the Spectrum Editorial Board, the submission has been combined into one PDF or Microsoft Office document, with figures and tables (with captions) included at the end of the document.
- The text is double-spaced; uses 11-point Arial or Calibri font, and includes line numbers for review purposes.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
- If submitting to a peer-reviewed section of the journal, the instructions in Ensuring a Blind Review have been followed.